Re: A89: official 89 asm info.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: official 89 asm info.

IT'S MESSAGES LIKE THIS THAT PISS ME OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST A WASTE OF
EVERYONE'S TIME.  This is an official list.  Let's not post GARBAGE like
this EVER AGAIN.  PLEEEEAAAASE.  We are all very busy people, I'm sure, and
it's just such a pain trying to read IMPORTANT messages while having to sort
through lame messages that point out ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in such an annoying
and ANAL fashion.
I mean, I'm frustrated as it is because I have to be a freaking baby-sitter
and write stupid messages like this one; trying to emphasize that we are not
little children and we all just need to THINK a little bit before we go and
hit that "reply to all" button.  come on folks.  just GROW UP.

BTW, this goes for EVERYONE on this list, including me.  I appologize for
wasting everyone's time with this message.  now let's GET SOME REAL WORK
DONE HERE.  If you want to blabber on about spelling and language and other
non-important issues, PLEASE just get an IRC client and go talk with Guido
the admin of #littlechildren, but at least spare us all from having to
listen to this hideous waste of 2kb hard drive space.

* one more thing I'd like to add.  let's all conserve some downloading time
and CUT some of the crap out of the >>> replied messages.  I didn't cut this
one away because I'd all like you to NOTE how many times this SAME MESSAGE
has been repeatedly downloaded OVER AND OVER.  We've read it.  if you have a
reply, just leave in what your REPLYING TOO, not the whole essay.