RE: A89: Re: Plusshell Crashes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: Plusshell Crashes

well, i think it didn't happen when I had the shell.89z installed.. but I do
recall after saving a game a few times and exiting, the calc crashing on me
with DoorsOS .85.  By the way, Rusty shouldn't ahve released Solitaire, I am
addicted :)  Even though i don't like Solitaire PC that much, this rocks :)
-Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs
the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/