Re: A89: Phoenix for TI-89 -- what happened to the cursor speed?

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Phoenix for TI-89 -- what happened to the cursor speed?

> After playing Phoenix89 on my calc even just once seems to make the cursor
> turn on/off twice as fast.  The same phenonemon happens in dialog boxes, like
> in MODE when changing settings.  What's the deal?

The game changes the frequency of one of the interrupts in order to
provide
its timing.  It seems like the system keeps this setting after the game
has
ended and thus times some things differently.  It didn't really seem to
be
much of a problem on my TI-92 (I didn't even notice it).