Re: A89: util library not working

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: util library not working

In a message dated 12/26/98 4:19:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
IMmakingDO@aol.com writes:

> I just got my TI-89 for Christmas yesterday and I can't get any of the games
>  that use util to work, it always says " LIBRARY NOT FOUND:  util".  Help me
>  please.

go to www.ticalc.org
click on archives
click on 89 assembly
click on libraries
download allfiles.zip
unzip those into a directory (preferably near your other 89 stuff)
unzip util.zip
send util.89z to your calc

if it doesn't work, try downloading plusshell from the shell section of the
archvies and use the convert thingy... (this conversion thing will work if you
are using Doors, don't worry) I'm not exactly sure how to use it (I still
havent tried it) and convert the non-working game and util.89z and send 'em
over. If that doesn't work, e-mail the author telling them that they need to
update their game for use with the new OSes. :)

Did I forget something?