Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: How to turn a 3d voxel into a 2d pixel

>In a message dated 12/18/98 11:57:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>nlmueller@students.wisc.edu writes:
>
>> My program for the 83 took the x and y coords, then moved them towards the
>>  center of the screen by a linear function of z.  It looked pretty good, but
>>  thats not too accurate.  The way most things do it:
>
>doesn't adding z to y make it easier though?

There are a lot of easier ways that produce pretty good pictures.  The only
problem is that when you get further away from <0,0,0> the picture becomes
more distorted and nasty.  The model I described is slightly harder and
longer to compute, but it produces the most accurate pictures.

	--Nate

Follow-Ups: References: