Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

Im sorry to get into this but dont get the idea that he is a rich kid who is neglected.  I go to his school and we have the same problem with him.  Hes a poor kid whos grandma gives him bond or the sorts and he uses those as money  he doesnt work.

He is a very brave person on the  computer but once you meet him face to face he runs like a baby....trust me we had this problem as i said before.