Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

>Who are you? And why are you butting in? Of course you dont like my
>attitude because I am being a
>seriously rude bastard right now. WHY might you ask? Because under all
>that ingenious asm programming
>in zelda lies some of the biggest jerks in the world. It is not so much
>that I want the game as I want
>to beat the hell out of it's creators. (You had to be there) So if you
>dont mind please ignore my
>rudness, *Excluding the CCIA TEAM*

1)  If this is only to the CCIA team, why is it posted to this list?
2)  This is standard pratice with any software company.  If buggy programs
get spread around before the final release, the company gets a bad rap.
3)  I can really see why you got kicked off the #CCIA list.
4)  I can't see the point in throwing a temper tantrum over not getting a
free copy of free software probably no more then a month early, espically
since it will probably be buggy and crashy.

	--Nate

PS: There's a article at ticalc.org that you probably should read --
"Respect in the TI community"

Follow-Ups: References: