Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Libraries!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Libraries!!!

In a message dated 14/12/98 16:52:46 Pacific Standard Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Because I haven't learned that much yet.  I'm still a beginner, and as you
can see, it shows.  I'm learning little by little.  Assembly is very hard. >>

Word of advice: assembly is like taking everything and breaking it into baby
steps. Rather than just saying Disp "Hello!", you have to position the cursor,
point to the data with a regiser (I'm not sure which one in 68K asm) and then
call a routine that actually displays it. The trick to ASM is to not think of
it as difficult, but as a challenge to take something and break it into itty
bitty steps. Just a thought of the day. :)