A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Libraries!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Libraries!!!

Because I haven't learned that much yet.  I'm still a beginner, and as you can see, it shows.  I'm learning little by little.  Assembly is very hard.

-Miles Raymond
macros?  why don't you use subroutines that way you only have to put the code once, not every time you call it.
Well, I would like to use the libraries, but right now, since there is no standard, I am making all of my programs use the library functions as macros, and it's difficult to do (for me).  I've tried with the libraries, and overall, it saves about 12,000 bytes of memory on my calculator, it's just that I don't know which to use to make less of a hastle for other people.

-Miles Raymond
you can always get by without any libraries... ;-)
I still need to know which libraries I should be using!!  Currently, I am using the ones from DoorsOS and the libs in ftp://www.ticalc.org/pub/89/asm/libs/ because they are the same thing.  Is everyone else using these libraries, and if not, where do I get all of the libraries that you are using?

-Miles Raymond