Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

In a message dated 12/5/98 7:15:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, TurboSoft@aol.com
writes:

<< l don't have to restart my computer to plug my graphlink in after it's
already
 on.. >>

Right, but the chances of shorting out your com port (or the whole computer)
are non-existant if you turn the computer off first.  Of course, with the time
that Windows takes to start up, it is a handy shortcut.  With DOS, it wouldn't
be a problem, necause you'd have the computer off, the link plugged in, and
DOS fully loaded in about a minute or less.

Daniel Imfeld