Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Holy god what did i do???????

Good, cuz I have a friend that I bring over when Mac users "get out of hand".
I had to get a liscence from some agency called "NRA" to get it. :) (j/k)
My computer is an old piece of crap, but I'd like to see a USB graph link,
anyway. It's much easier to use, and it might even solve that pesky thing
where the graphlink sucks energy out of the calc...