Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

>I think there's something wrong with the password thing.  I added a password
>to doors and exited to test it out.  When I tried to run it, it asked for the
>password.  I think I entered a wrong password because the alpha lock was on
>(when i typed the pass in originally it wasn't on).  Then it went to the home
>screen.  I tried again, except this time it "froze."  Then after about 3
>seconds of intense button-mashing, the TI turned off.  I turned it on and
>after about 3 more seconds, it turned off again.  This happened for a while
>until I finally admitted the fact that I had to reset the calc.

You're right, there is a bug ;-(
I've found it thanks to you; in fact it is not in the password management
but in the Shift ON combo; I am going to fix it today if possible, tomorrow
else.

But what i have to do is to find a better way of managing the shift-ON
combo; I am working on this right now.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr