Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS 0.9 released **

I think there's something wrong with the password thing.  I added a password
to doors and exited to test it out.  When I tried to run it, it asked for the
password.  I think I entered a wrong password because the alpha lock was on
(when i typed the pass in originally it wasn't on).  Then it went to the home
screen.  I tried again, except this time it "froze."  Then after about 3
seconds of intense button-mashing, the TI turned off.  I turned it on and
after about 3 more seconds, it turned off again.  This happened for a while
until I finally admitted the fact that I had to reset the calc.