Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Perverted :)

One thing that could be done is review some free games of sorts that people can try or demos or something or other so that they get an idea of how trusworthy the organization is...

And wouldnt 5 people be kinda small?? I think you would need more people to cover everyones and get a more averaged representation..ughhh.. i dont know how to put what i a thinkning into words..

At 08:19 PM 12/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

>The organization idea is very intriguing, but how will the reviewers be
>compensated for their efforts?  Why might they work for free when the
>programmers whose games they are approving are making money?  To account
>for this, I propose that any programmers submitting thieir games for
>approval should pay some sort of fee, but no more than $5 or $10.  Also,
>this committee shouldn't be greater than five people, who each review it
>based on a clear and meaningful definition of excellence.
>
>Justin Bosch
>justin-b@juno.com

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of bastards."
(My Favorite-as it turned out to be true at least for me)

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone

Follow-Ups: References: