Re: A89: USB Graph Link list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: USB Graph Link list

You can add my name to the list Charles Vaughn, and in order to get the 100 or so names you might want to get help from TI sites to publish your cause.

Miles Raymond wrote:

 Thank you everyone who has supplied me with a name to add to the USB GL list.  I hope to make the list larger than 100 people before I send it in to TI.  So far, I only have 10 people on the list. Everyone and anyone who wants TI to make a USB Graph Link in the future, please reply with at least your real name, so I can add you to the list.  Let's show TI how much we would really appreciate a USB GL for our newer computers.  Another good reason for TI to make a USB GL is so people wont have to go out and buy a 25pin-to-9pin serial adapter cable. Please "reply to author" (as I am not on some of the lists that I am sending to) with at least your real name. Thank you for your time, and thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. -Miles Raymond