A89: USB Graph Link list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: USB Graph Link list

Thank you everyone who has supplied me with a name to add to the USB GL list.  I hope to make the list larger than 100 people before I send it in to TI.  So far, I only have 10 people on the list.

Everyone and anyone who wants TI to make a USB Graph Link in the future, please reply with at least your real name, so I can add you to the list.  Let's show TI how much we would really appreciate a USB GL for our newer computers.  Another good reason for TI to make a USB GL is so people wont have to go out and buy a 25pin-to-9pin serial adapter cable.

Please "reply to author" (as I am not on some of the lists that I am sending to) with at least your real name.

Thank you for your time, and thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

-Miles Raymond