Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Basic -- Proposition/ldea (please read important)

Yeah, that would be a good idea, except 8x basic sounds like it includes
the 89 when it really doesn't.  So that wouldn't be a good name for it.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support