[A86] Re: Hybid ASM/BASIC Prog questions..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hybid ASM/BASIC Prog questions..

As far as I can tell, the names are not stored anywhere on the 86
(though they are when asm programs call each other).  There is a bunch
of 'stuff' pushed onto the operator stack though, which I would guess
tells where in memory the call was made from.  I haven't worked with
it much though...

--
Hail Ants!
Aaron