[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

       O.K., my routine works fine. I like it the way it is, even if I decide
to change it later.  Moving the sprite on-screen and clearing the unneeded
part of the old sprite is phenominally wasteful, considering that the human
mind can't tell the difference between a continuous image and canging
pictures flashed rapidly.  How about I just send someone my source and that
person can compile it and run it (on a real calc, VTI doesnt seem to have a
problem) and see what I mean.  Yall have some good ideas and all, but my
original question remains unanswered.

Marc McG