[A86] Re: Port 4?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Port 4?

> He's referring to ti-ports.txt, which is about the 85.  The docs on
> the 86 describe port 4 so it sounds like the 85's port 6...  so maybe
> the 86 docs are wrong, I dunno.  There isn't much useful to do with it
> either way though.

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/calcinfo/ti-ports.txt

I think Kirk was telling me that the interrupt speed and screen size bits=
=20
work on the 86.  They could possibly be different bits.  I haven't ever=20
tried.  It won't work on VTI.

> Am I not the only getting "=3D20" all through Dave's mail?

I have NO idea why this happens.  It only happens on these lists.  Maybe=20
it's a fluke with Listar?  I emailed Magnus about it, but he hasn't repli=
ed=20
yet.  I'm using KMail 1.3.1 from Debian (Sid) with the default settings. =
=20
If anyone has any idea what the problem is, please let me know.