[A86] Re: Port 4?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Port 4?

He's referring to ti-ports.txt, which is about the 85.  The docs on
the 86 describe port 4 so it sounds like the 85's port 6...  so maybe
the 86 docs are wrong, I dunno.  There isn't much useful to do with it
either way though.

Am I not the only getting "=20" all through Dave's mail?

--
Aaron was here.
acurti1@umbc.edu

Follow-Ups: References: