[A86] Re: ROM / RAM equates database

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:51:39 +0200 "Henk Poley" <HPoley@DDS.nl> writes:

> > Van: rabidcow@juno.com
> >
> > possible to automate this somewhat.  I'll look into it whenever I
> get
> > around to buying a new mouse ;)
>
> Probably not using Micro-Soft WinDOwS? Having no mouse at that OS is
> really pain-in-the-ass...

It sure is, but it *is* useable...

> Ti86 points to. For a very basic example, $4000 (_ldhlind /
> LD_HL_MHL) on
> the Ti83 always points $0033. There might be more... Could off

That particular routine is at $0033 on *all* calcs, from the 82 to the
73.
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the rst's were the same, too.

> Plus the possibility to speed up programs per different ROM. I know
> that
> everybody I tell this kind of stuff says "when you use ROM routines,
> you
> know they are slow, so it is better to implement the routines
> yourselves if
> you want speed.", <sigh>.

It would be amusing if someone were to rewrite the rom for speed (test it
with vti) and send a copy to ti.

-josh
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.