[A86] Re: Alternative language compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Alternative language compiler

I know you beat this subject to death earlier, but is this going to be an
on-calc compiler or some computer program that does it, similar to assembly?
If it's on-calc, I can help because I know assembly, but I'm not familiar
with any computer languages like C or whatever, so if you plan on making the
new language similar to a computer language, I wouldn't know where to begin.
Anyway, I think that an alternative language is a very good idea, it's like
BASIC+speed+power-size, but not as complex as assembly. Cool stuff.

Marc McG