[A86] Re: Question for you rom experts (Josh?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Question for you rom experts (Josh?)

Ah great, that's just what I was looking for.  How it'll work...
haven't really decided yet.  It'll work however I tell it to work, for
I am the mayor of Albequerque!  (couldn't resist :)

--
Aaron was here.
mailto:acurti1@umbc.edu