[A86] Re: Question for you rom experts (Josh?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Question for you rom experts (Josh?)

_asap_to_ram will load the program whose name is in op1 to _asm_exec_ram.

If you want to load the current program:
        ld hl,_asapvar ; $d6fc (if this isn't the right offset, try +/-1
from here)
        rst $20
        call _asap_to_ram ; $56e1

Hopefully you're not doing this *from* _asm_exec_ram.  Also, if you're
trying to return to a program "in process" that keeps local variables in
there, it won't be happy.

-josh

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:54:56 -0400 Aaron <acurti1@umbc.edu> writes:

> Is there a rom call that will reload the current program?  Say
> for example I had a program that overwrites _asm_exec_ram, but
> then I needed to restore it...
>
> --
> Aaron was here.
> mailto:acurti1@umbc.edu