Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

> i don't quite remember, but i think asm studio had an option to build &
> send to vti.  i would love that.

There was a plugin that would write the file to an 86 state file from VTI,
or something like that.  For me, I just keep the folder open that has the
program and drag it to VTI and run it.  Not a big deal.  The ideal method
would be to use VTI's virtual link and send it directly.  But that would
take a lot of hours of dragging and dropping a file to make up for the time
it would take to write that plugin :)

> the other problem i had with asm studio is that sometimes i assemble code
> that i intend to compress before including.  this requires output to a
> bin file, which i couldn't find an option for.

Hmm, you are right.  It used to have an option to write an object file from
the menu, but it's gone now.  I'll suggest that he write a plugin to output
an object file.