A86: Loading Strings and Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Loading Strings and Graphics

Ok, I didn't get too great a response in the unofficial news area of
TINews so I'm asking here. I'm working on my RPG, which is now named Rebel
Factions. I'm a horrible artist and I need people to make graphics for the
game. At the moment, I'm in need of graphics for the people, they can be
either 8x8 or 16x16. I also need 8x8 tiles for the map and any size
monsters. On the loading strings part, I'm sure that this RPG is going to
be getting big real soon. How do I load a string in RAM page 1 so that I
can have 24k programs? Thanks.

-Tim