Re: A86: weird crap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: weird crap

when you reset the calc the memory isn't cleared.  it just resets
pointers so it forgets where everything is.  that's why chmasc works,
just restore the pointers and everything's back.
it also keeps track of stuff you enter at the home screen so you can
recall it with 2nd enter.

...and it collects your address and credit card numbers and transmits
them to ti while you sleep...

-josh

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:40:47 -0500 "J.S." <rengets@erols.com> writes:
> ok, I was fooling around making an assembly program when (as usual) I
> screw up big time.  I managed to flood my screen with a load of crap
> and came across something interesting in the flood; here's the exact
> quote:

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.