Re: A86: weird crap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: weird crap

    Damn, weird... thats all I can say heh.

Danny

In a message dated 3/11/00 7:40:28 PM Central Standard Time,
rengets@erols.com writes:

<< ok, I was fooling around making an assembly program when (as usual) I
screw up big time.  I managed to flood my screen with a load of crap and came
across something interesting in the flood; here's the exact quote:

 "This directory contain[square] anTRher directory.  Please[square]delete
this one first![square]'        ' not found![square]Unknown[arrow pointing
left]Crrorn[small square "elevated"][Alpha in INS mode][lowercase "hex"
letter]TinuxCfg' is no    longer valNB. Please delete it and reload
Tinux![square]Directory not found[square]Go to selected directory[square]This
file has been deleted![square] Delete associated variable?[square]     YES
[square]NO[square]"

 then it had some gibberish...

 Then I scrolled down and started finding stuff about YAS and the actual
descriptions that each program had, and then more gibberish...

 Then it showed me a string I had played with yesterday:
 I had entered this, exactly how it outputted:
 "RR" [note, the last quotation mark was actually some elevated "x"]
 RR
 RR
 Ans+3
 "RR"
 RR

 All of it was what I had played with when I was bored yesterday...

 Then it even started showing me some Ion86 stuff like "unsupported rom call"
and even some Chmasc stuff "memory recovered" (unless that was some other
program, which then I'm wondering what the hell it was)...gibberish after that

 then "delay inactive[square]delay inactive" (???????)...some gibberish

 then "select a new group"... more gibberish

 "[F1] delete [F2] hide"...more gibberish..."New group name"...more
gibberish..."Yet Another Shell 0.94 by Aaron Curtis[square]....more
gibberish..."No
Programs"...."CrASH[square]Ash[square]Rigel[square]Usgard[square]PhatOS[square
]EXT[square]BASIC[square]ZShell[square]Select External Variables"...more
gibberish...more YAS stuff....then all the games I had when I had ashell on
there..."Press Any Key[square] You have saved the princess.[square] Your
quest is over.".....

 then it went on and on, I haven't checked the rest yet...

 the weird thing about it was I had reset my calculator 4 times over the past
two weeks; I haven't had AShell on since last Friday, and I had reset my
calculator over and over the past three days, I lost YAS two days ago and
went with the good ol Asm( shell, then I switched to Tinux, then when it got
reset I went back to Asm(.  This crap is showing stuff I had on my calculator
over the past two weeks....

 Is this normal?  I never knew the calculator kept dibs on what programs you
had/ran.  If this is normal, please tell me, because I've just started asm
programming, and this is kind of spooky....

 Joe, befuddled