Re: A86: TI-86 central

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 central

Hmm, I always thought the interrupt section was a poor attempt at wit, not
to mention ambigious and full of factual errors :-) Clearly its the result
of too much mountain dew and bad advice from my spirtual adviser.

In any case, I'm certainly going to use much of my old verbage since I'm
often pretty damn lazy. But some stuff like the Sprite section I can rewrite
to use VTI and my sprite routines <plug> (woohoo!) Hey, that reminds me.. I
need to umm write a clipped putsprite. Eh, I guess I wasn't going to get
much sleep tonight anyway.

Matt Johnson
   Homepage: http://matt.i2e.net
TI-86 Central: http://ti86central.i2e.net