Re: A86: TI-86 central

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 central

What's wrong with the old site?  Sure updates are good, but I see no pressing
reason to throw out all the excellent content of the old site.  Since you
wrote most of it anyway, you're certainly entitled to put it on the new site.
 The interrupt section, in particular, is quite excellent and should
definitely be retained.

matt2000@dogtech.com writes:

> Since this list is kind of dead I'd just like to announce I'm working on a
>  new 86 central. The old site is at ti86.acz.org. I'm rewriting the
tutorials
>  to reflect my new knowledge and the new tools now available. Any
suggestions
>  are welcome. Check out my homepage if your interested in my other projects
>  (86 or otherwise).

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>