Re: Re[4]: A86: Oh My God, An ON-Topic Post!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[4]: A86: Oh My God, An ON-Topic Post!

break it down into individual operators, then use the op registers and
rom calls.
say you wanted: SQRT(x^2-y^2)
 ;; load y to op1
 call _FPSQUARE	;y^2
 call _OP1TOOP4	; would use op2, but  i think _FPSQUARE destroys it
 ;; load x to op1
 call _FPSQUARE	;x^2
 call _OP4TOOP2
 call _FPSUB		;x^2-y^2