A86: (Fwd) Off-topic and excessive mass posting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: (Fwd) Off-topic and excessive mass posting

Apparently this didn't get sent to a86 for some reason, so here's
my valiant attempt. As stated in the email, this will go into effect 12
hours from the time *I* posted this email, because you guys didn't
get the opportunity to see it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The time is now... 5:16 PM CDT (0:16 AM GMT)... *beep*