Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

See, like I said, you don't even read the posts you reply to.
What did I say was stupid, or are you too stupid to figure it
out?  (I'll give you a hint, it's none of the things you
mentioned.)

In addition, your letter was basically wrong.  Most of the
established programmers aren't even on the list, and the
ones that are are often the only ones who take part in
off-topic converstations.  And there's nobody anywhere
ever who has contributed more on-topic helpful pieces
of information to any calculator list than Bryan.