Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

> What the...Ok. Maybe you and Bryan have this long
> friendship going and you just can't let go, but I think
> Bryan has made quite a bit more ppl mad on this list
> than me. Since you two are such good friend maybe
> you can help him find a hobby.

Bryan makes certain people very mad because of his
views, his opinions, or the facts he presents.  Bryan
makes a few more people mad because they are
ignorant and intolerant of mail in their mailbox that they
do not find supremely interesting.  You make people
mad because you are lame and stupid.  I'm sure you
see the differences here.