Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:dumbest guy alive

On 20 Feb 00, at 20:27, Idanny99@aol.com wrote:

>     Who cares, grow the hell up and get a hobby. If he wants a domain by
>     the
> name of that, that's fine, maybe it stands for his family members names, p
> could be peter e could be emily n could be nick (;p) i can be inanda (dont
> ask.) and x for xena. Yeah, weird family names :P The point is if he wants
> a domain by that name, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE? Don't judge people
> unless you want others to judge upon you.

Out of the many people who have commented on penix.net, Bryan
has so far been the only person to be critical of my decision to
register it.
If I said I was gay, would you consider that to be unprofessional
behavior? It's not something you can openly discriminate against,
but it's not considered "socially acceptable" either.
It's my decision to own a domain like that, and very few people (re:
not you) will end up changing my opinion on it.

People have once again started emailing Magnus (mha@ticalc.org)
to get you off the lists, Bryan. Please keep matters like this
confined to private email or AIM or ICQ. People are tired of seeing
you making a grandiose public display of what both I and everyone
else does.
--
Nick Disabato <nickd@ticalc.org> ICQ: 41168463
  Screenshots, File Archives, News, Landscaping

Follow-Ups: References: