A86: ROM call listing/central source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ROM call listing/central source

I recall once seeing a page (it might have been Clem's) that had all the
includes posted in HTML format. Next to each ROM call, there was either a
comment explaining it or a text field where you could submit your explanation
of the address in question.

I think there should be a web page like that devoted to fully documenting the
86 ROM. It would also resolve some confusion over the different calls with
similar functionality (_getcsc vs. _getkey vs. _getky) and identical calls
with different names (GET_KEY=_getky, _scancode=_getcode=_getcsc). Tell me if
there's a page like this; if there isn't, I'll start on it.

   -- Jonathan Marcus