A86: sprites..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: sprites..

alright.  for some time now i have been trying to figure out how to make a user get those damn sprites move across the screen (please excuse the vulgarity.)  and now, i finally think i have it so i go open up my emulator and guess what.  i have a little problem.  when my sprite moves up or down the screen, it turns into a garbled mess.  but as soon as it moves left or right, it looks fine again.  any ideas?  my sprites (one for left and one for right) are masked, if you are wondering and i am using the PutSprite routine to display them.  if you need the source, let me know.

thanks for any help,
EklipZ