Re: Re: A86: Problems compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A86: Problems compiling

Yes. Since the problems experienced during his code were interrupt related,
simply the timing of when he started the program in relation to the normal
interrupt cycle could have possibly caused it to crash at different times.
Meaning, the was no functional difference between compiling with two
different versions of Asm Studio, it was simply a coincidence that it
crashed at different times.

Who stole my cheese?

Matt

> Assembly Studio uses the same .tab file as TASM, so unless there is a bug
in
> the assembler (which I would very seriously doubt), you will get the exact
> same object code from either assembler.
>
> > i think he meant that it just rets to the shell at the title screen. he
> > should try compiling with tasm to see if there are different effects.
that