Re: Re: A86: Problems compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A86: Problems compiling

i think he meant that it just rets to the shell at the title screen. he
should try compiling with tasm to see if there are different effects. that
might solve it or at least might give some errors to look into. im not sure
how assembly studio does it but most programs assemble all the code except
erroneous code so u end up with the object code lacking a few operations
which could cause returns to the shell or exits.

> So either way, it still crashes? Dude, have you considered it is a
'randon'
> or non-reproducable bug in your program? I.e. interrupt problems. Or
Perhaps
> you have multiple bugs.

Follow-Ups: References: