Re: A86: problem w/me or compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: problem w/me or compiler

Are you actually using an instruction 'REG de,' or were you just
abbreviating 'register'?  If the latter, then I might assume you tried
something like 'LD hl, de'.  Every once in a while I catch myself
(actually, the assembler does!) using this nonexistant instruction.  The
assembler interprets this, because there is no 'LD hl, de' instruction,
as meaning you want a label called 'de' loaded to hl.  Hope that hit the
mark...

Cassady Roop