Re: A86: A bit on Sqrxz and Mario levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: A bit on Sqrxz and Mario levels

In a message dated 10/23/99 10:59:51 PM Central Daylight Time, ben@woskow.com
writes:

>  I tried making mario levels on medit, but for some reason, i cannot end the
>  levels!  I have no idea how to do it?  Can someone help me on this?  I keep
>  on making the pair of bars that you jump on to end the level and go to the
>  net, but for some reason, the little white part of them that goes up and
>  down never appears?  How do I fix this problem?  Thanks...
to end the level, have the two bars set up like at the end of every level in
mario 4 then go to the enemies list, the bar that fits inbetween is the two
bars (the 3rd enemy from the end)