RE: A86: Re: Learning ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: Learning ASM

Thanks for the links, I downloaded ASM Studio but have yet to install it.
Most of the principles you listed I understand completely.  I am fairly
well-versed in many other non-calc languages and have suffered many of the
same situations you have described while taking school programming classes
(which all really, really suck, I must just say that...)

I appreciate it..
Chris Remo