A86: Re: _vputs with grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: _vputs with grayscale

There is a flag to print to the graph screen, but that won't work for
grayscale, because it isn't alligned.  Your best bet, as I did in one game,
is to use the graph screen to print to then LDIR or OR it with your
secondary grayscale buffer (which should be located at $F800).  That flag is
in the Assembly Studio 86 help file.  Very last one on the page.