Re: Re:A86:gbdk

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re:A86:gbdk

the main reason these people are coding for the game
boy is because they can and it is made for games, the
ti86 is not

dont quote me on this but i believe there is a memory
area that holds the coords and status for x number of
sprites and they are automaticly drawn to screen
the sprite data is stored in another mem location
all kinds of options are built in like masking,
forceing 1 sprite over another. and others i cant
think of

back to the main point of this thread.
is there any way to use the gameboy C compiler to
output asm files, thatway we can use it for the 86??