Re: A86: Re: LCD stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: LCD stuff

Hmm, I never thought about that before :)  I took a quick look at the ROM,
and it appears to reset the calc immediately on startup at $0000, so I guess
the CPU _dos_ always have to have power.  A very unlikely alternative (but
still possible) is that the calc has a very small boot ROM that takes care
of this, so that it doesn't start at $0000 unless all the batteries are
pulled (but if it had a boot ROM, why would it set everything up in the main
ROM?  It wouldn't...).