Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

Heh, no.  That one is cooler (8 bytes also I think, actually maybe 13 when
combined with this one), but I don't remember what the flag is.  I think
you're the one who figured it out in the first place :)  I'd ran into this
after one of my programs I was writing crashed, and no matter what I did,
could not reset the calc.  I think I had to pull all the batteries, because
you can't run programs (except by hand or from custom menu), can't touch
memory, can't self test, can't link, anything!  I think the flag was like
IY+$09, bit 0, but can't remember.  Greatest security program ever,
discovered by accident :)