Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: sqrtKEY

This keeps happening to my friend's calc for no reason at all. I assume
it's some program that sets the flag and then exits without resetting
it, but I haven't been able to figure out which one.

Anyway, what I do to fix it (without remembering 8 bytes) is to run a
program that resets it when it starts, such as StarChaser. Just type
"Asm(StarChas" and it's fixed. I'll bet there are a lot of other
programs that do this too. This is handy when you have a buggy program
that doesn't reset the flag and you don't remember the hex code.

-- David

Cassady Roop wrote:

> small font disappears.  It is written to the graph screen instead of to
> the 'real' screen.  The menus are there if you hit 'graph'.
>
> Cassady Roop

Follow-Ups: References: