Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

I'm guessing the capacity of Renewals are lower than regular alkaline since I
recharged them once a week (when the screen was at 6) I might have crapped them
the day I got them because I did something, then read the instructions and it
said to never do it :) i forget what I did though... The best way to go is the
new Nickel Metal Hydrades that have a capacity of about 500mah(?) where as most
NiCads have 120mah. They also have no memory so you can recharge them anytime
you like with no ill effects (like before SATs and APs)
terrence