Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

Eugene, you have it wrong..

Cap's only hold the maximum voltage that is supplied by the circuit.
also the only way to "trigger" a cap is to turn off the supply
voltage...